Monday, November 2, 2015

When Life Throws You a Curveball

Or is it, when life hands you lemons.  Either way, life gave me whichever analogy you want to use the other week.   I went to my third expander injection a couple Tuesday’s ago and had many questions for Dr. C, but that’s nothing new.  One of my big questions was “can I schedule my second surgery the week after Thanksgiving?” And the answer was a big ole NO! Haha, shows me, right?!?  I need at least around two months between my last expender injection and when I go back into surgery for my permanent implants. WTF, that’s Christmas time!! I guess I need to look on the bright side because if that is the only hiccup I have during this entire journey I’ll be very lucky.   So, my second surgery is scheduled for December 22nd at 7:10 am :)

Other than that, things are going well in my life.  Still able to wear all my normal clothes (Stephen’s happy that I won’t have to go buy an entire new wardrobe but me, not so much), working working working except Tuesday afternoons when I receive my injections. Oh and I’ve started working out a bit – well more like brisk walking and an elliptical - ready to get back to a normal workout routine. 

Can’t believe I have 49 days till I'm back into surgery and 52 days till Christmas (guess I need to start shopping)!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete